Refer a Friend - Terms and Conditions
Gaia International, Inc. (“Gaia”) is offering Gaia members the opportunity to refer friends via a referral program, presently titled “Refer a Friend” (“Program”). All participants shall be subject to and agrees to bound to the Program’s Standard Terms and Conditions (the “Terms”), as follows:
- How the Program Works. You must be at least 18 years old to participate in the Program in addition to the following;
- All participants must have an active Gaia subscription (“Member”).
- You must follow all instructions in the email you received regarding the Program with the subject heading “Refer a friend, Get a Free Month of Gaia” (“Email”).
- Members may refer multiple friends during the Term, there’s no limit.
- Once a Member makes a referral, they become a “Referrer” which allows the Referrer to receive the reward(s) advertised in the Email and in Paragraph 4 below.
- Referrer(s) earn rewards based on the tiered structure below (“Rewards”):
- Level 1: 1 – 3 Total Referral(s) = Free month subscription per referral
- Level 2: 3 – 10 Total Referrals = Free month subscription per referral
+ Gaia swagbag
- Level 3: 10+ Total Referrals = Free annual subscription
Referred friends can start referring friends upon signing up for a Gaia Membership and start earning the above reward(s).
- The Program commences December 14th 2017 ends on January 31, 2018. Processing and rewards will be issued starting March 1, 2018.
- Member and participants must abide by the following rules, regulations and restrictions:
- Member can only post the unique referral link on a personal social media account(s), excluding any site that is contributed to or is owned by someone else (e.g. Wikipedia and coupon websites. Note: Search Engine marketing (e.g. Adwords, Yahoo, or Bing) or the words ‘coupon’, ‘code’, ‘promo code’, ‘discount code’, ‘voucher code’ or ‘voucher’ must not be used to promote the Program.
- Member cannot refer themselves or create multiple, fictitious or fake accounts with the Company or participate in the Program as “friends”.
- Member can only have one active Gaia membership account which must have a problem-free history and is in good standing.
- If Member cancels their current Gaia membership before they receive their Rewards, Rewards are nullified and Member will not receive the Rewards.
- Referred friends must be completely new to Gaia.
- Referred friends can’t have placed a subscription plan purchase at any time.
- Referred friends can’t have been “gifted” a Gaia subscription at any time.
- If a referred friend cancels their subscription plan within one (1) month of purchase the referral does not count towards Member’s total referrals.
- No user may use the Program to violate any law, infringe or violate the rights of any third party, or otherwise act in a manner that is deemed harassing, harmful, illegal, hateful, obscene or outside the spirit and intent of the Program. In addition, you may not (i) tamper with the Program, (ii) act in an unfair or disruptive manner, or (iii) use any system, bot or other device or artifice to participate or receive any benefit in the Program.
- CAUTION: Any attempt to deliberately damage or undermine the legitimate operation of the Program may be in violation of criminal and civil law. Should such an attempt be made, Company reserves the right to seek remedies and damages (including attorney’s fees) to the fullest extent of the law, including criminal prosecution.
- Employees of the Company or any of its or their subsidiaries, affiliates or promotional agencies are not able to participate.
- All of Company’s decisions are final and binding.
- Indemnify and Liability. Member agrees to the following:
- Member agrees to indemnify, release, forever discharge and hold harmless and covenant not to make a claim or sue Gaia, and its parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies and each of their respective directors, managers, officers, shareholders, members, partners, employees, representatives attorney and agents (hereinafter collectively and individually referred to as the, “Released Parties”) from any and all claims or liability arising directly or indirectly from the Program or Rewards against the Released Parties.
- Member understands and agrees that the Released Parties shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or exemplary damages, including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses by participating in the Program.
- The Released Parties shall not be liable for any technical errors or malfunctions, data theft or corruption, any printing or typographical error, or any damage to any computer system resulting from participating in, or accessing or downloading information relating to the Program.
- The Released Parties shall not be liable to any Member(s) for failure to supply any advertised benefit, by reason of any acts of god, any action or request by any governmental or quasi-governmental entity (whether or not valid), or any other activity or action that is beyond any of the released parties’ control.
- Right to Cancel, Modify or Terminate.Gaia reserves the right to cancel, modify or terminate the Program at any time for any reason. Gaia reserves the right to disqualify any Member at any time from participation in the Program if they do not comply with any of these Terms.
END OF TERMS AND CONDITIONS