- Google Chrome
Best Connection Speeds:
- 4.0 Megabits per second - Recommended
- Even small fluctuations in your bandwidth will cause the users to see drops in playback quality.
- Multiple people/devices on the same wi-fi network will cause slow-downs
- Make sure you are not stopping and starting frequently, as this affects the dubbing and thus causing slow-playback
- You can test the connection speed with www.Speedtest.net or Click Here. Click Begin Test and wait for results.
Still having issues? Try the solutions on the Video Player Troubleshooting Checklist, or email at Info@Gaia.Com; we’re here to help!