If you are receiving emails due to a payment processing error reference your billing, please update your payment method by following these steps:
1. Make sure you are logged in to your account.
2. Go to 'My Account' located on the top right side of the page.
3. Click 'Update Payment Info.'
4. This will take you to a new screen where you will be able to add a new credit card or choose PayPal, (which will take you to PayPal's secure site to login to your PayPal Account, and then back to Gaia once complete).
5. You are all set! If you were on payment hold, you will need to log out and back in to access your service again.
A few things to note:
*If you do not see these options, you will need to log out and back in. Please use the 'forgot password' option if you do not know your password.
*When adding a new payment method, we often validate the card to confirm it is active. Don’t worry, you might see a charge, but no money will be taken from your account until an actual monthly fee is due.