FAQS & PURPLE PLAYER SUPPORT
Q.WHAT IS UNPLUGGED VIEWING?
A. The technical term is tethered downloading, which means you download a video to your device so you can watch later without being connected to the Internet. As long as you are a subscriber to Gaia, you can watch your downloaded videos anytime, anywhere.
Q: WHAT IS THE ADVANTAGE OF WATCHING A TITLE UNPLUGGED?
A: You can still watch a Gaia title on your device, even without Internet access. Great for travel or times you don’t want to log on.
Q. HOW MANY TITLES CAN I DOWNLOAD AT ONE TIME?
A. Currently, there is no limit to the number of titles you can download.
Q. HOW DO I INSTALL A PLAYER TO BEGIN WATCHING TITLES UNPLUGGED?
A. Download Platform Purple's player. Here are the instructions for you preferred device:
- Choose the correct download for your operating system from the choices above
- Install the Purple Player application by following the prompts from your device
- Open Purple Player, login, sync (with an internet connection), and start watching
Q. I'M HAVING TROUBLE. WHERE CAN I FIND ADDITIONAL HELP?
A. Go to Gaia Unplugged Purple Player Support for more detailed instructions and troubleshooting tips.
Q. WHEN WILL NEW TITLES BE AVAILABLE THROUGH GAIA UNPLUGGED?
A. Titles will be available for download through the Purple Player an average of 1 week after their publish date on Gaia.com.
4 EASY STEPS TO WATCHING WITH GAIA UNPLUGGED
- Add a selected title to your library by clicking “Download”
- Install Purple Player on your device SEE PLAYER OPTIONS
- Login to Purple Player using your Gaia email and password
- Sync your library, download new titles and start watching
If you are still having issues, you can reach out to Purple Player directly. The Purple Player Support Team can be reached via email at firstname.lastname@example.org Click here to be redirected to the Support Page: Purple Player Support Team