You can cancel your account anytime within your account. Once your account is canceled, we will no longer process any charges and you will continue to have access to Gaia until the end of your paid membership plan period.
To cancel, please follow these easy steps:
1. Log in to your account at www.gaia.com.
2. Click on your circular avatar icon in the top right of the Gaia website, and choose “My Account."
3. Select: 'Cancel Membership' from this page:
4. You will now be in the cancel process and you may be offered the option to stay for another month for free! If you choose to accept the free month offer, you will be billed as scheduled the following month. If not, please click the 'x' and continue to follow the steps to cancel.
5. You will now continue the cancel process. Please follow the prompts until you receive confirmation of the cancellation.
When you see the screen above, you are all set! You will receive a confirmation email confirming the end date of your subscription once the process is complete.
If you subscribed to Gaia via Roku, Apple/iTunes, Amazon Prime Video, or your cable provider, you will need to cancel through them directly, as Gaia does not manage the billing or cancellation for these subscriptions. For more support, click the appropriate link below:
- Click here to find out how to manage or cancel your Apple/iTunes subscription
- Click here to find out how to manage or cancel your Roku subscription.
- Click here to find out how to manage or cancel your Amazon subscription.
- Click here to find out how to manage or cancel your Xfinity subscription.
We hope that you will be back soon; we will be here with open arms when you are ready. Thank you for the opportunity to support you on your journey!