Q: What is this feature?
- Multiple Profiles allows you to create unique profiles with their own playlists, watch history, profile, settings and notifications. All profiles will share the main account holder's username and password to login.
- You are able to have a maximum of 2 additional profiles added to your account.
- All profiles will use the main account email to sign in.
- Each time you login from the web(www.gaia.com), the first screen they will see is ‘Who's Watching?’.
- From here, select your profile to experience your personal exploration of Gaia.
Q: How does this feature work?
1- Select the profile you want to use to watch Gaia content.
2- If you want to add a new profile, select ‘Add Profile’.
3- If you want to remove existing profiles, select ‘Manage Profiles’.
While using the site, you can also access and switch between profiles from the drop-down in the upper right corner, accessed via the avatar icon.
Q: How do I add a new profile?
A: Select the ‘Add Profile’ button.
Note: All users will use the main account holder's username and password to sign in. Email is captured so that all members can manage email preferences via the email preference center to receive custom communications.
1- Enter your first name, last name and email.
2- With the above filled out, select ‘Add Profile’.
- When you’ve successfully added a profile, it will appear in the list as highlighted below.
Q: How do I remove an existing profile?
- Select the ‘Manage Profiles’ button.
- To remove a profile, select the ‘Remove’ link at the far right of the listed profile you wish to remove.
- When this modal appears, click the ‘Delete Profile’ button. The profile will be deleted.
- Note: If you delete a profile, you will not be able to add that email address again.
Q: Is this feature available on TV Apps?
A: No, this is only available on the web, iPhone, and Android, but it will be released soon! For now, please go to www.gaia.com or download the mobile apps to access this feature.