This article answers the following questions:
- Can I upgrade my account from a Monthly to Annual subscription? Or to a Live Access subscription?
- Can I downgrade my account to a Monthly subscription from an Annual or a Live Access subscription?
Can I upgrade from a Monthly to an Annual subscription? Or to a Live Access subscription?
If you are being billed by Gaia and would like to upgrade your account, then all you need to do is follow the steps below:
- Log in to your Gaia account here: www.gaia.com/login.
- Head over to your My Account page here: https://www.gaia.com/account.
- You will see a section that says "Change Plan." Once you have clicked this, you will be able to select which plan you would like to upgrade to. If you upgrade, you will be charged the prorated amount immediately.
- Lastly, you must log out and then log back in to ensure your account is reset with the upgrade! Click here to log out of your account: www.gaia.com/logout.
If you have signed up for Gaia through Apple/iTunes you will be able to upgrade to the Annual or Live Access plan by following the steps below:
- Open the Settings app.
- Tap your name, then tap Subscriptions.
- Tap on the Gaia app.
- Choose a different subscription option.
If you have any questions about your iTunes billing or plan, you will need to connect with iTunes support here.
How do I downgrade to a Monthly subscription from an Annual or a Live Access subscription?
If you are being billed by Gaia and would like to downgrade your subscription, please contact us via our help form here, and we will be in touch shortly!