To download content to view offline on your Apple iPhone or iPad, simply follow the steps below:
- Select the video and click “Save for Offline.” This doesn’t automatically download that video to your device.
- Click “Download Now” on that same screen.
If you would prefer to download the video a later time, then follow the steps below when you are ready:
- Click playlists.
- Click "Save For Offline."
- You will see a list of the videos that you have added to your playlist. If a video has not been downloaded, then a plus sign (+) will appear over the video icon.
- Click this plus sign (+) to download the video to your device.
Please note: if you would like to use cellular data to download videos then you will need to toggle this setting on by following the steps below:
- Click the circular avatar icon in the top right corner of your screen.
- Click "Download Settings".
- Toggle the use cellular data for downloads button on.
If you have further questions or are having trouble using this feature, then please refer to our troubleshooting guide here.