To turn on subtitles or closed captions using my Fire TV, follow the steps below:
- From the home page, select “Watch Now” on the video you’d like to view.
- When that opens, press “Down” on the remote for more information and options.
- You’ll see three tiles: “More Info,” “Subtitles,” and “Closed Captions.”
- From here you can select “Subtitles.”
- Select the language.
- From here you can select closed captions. Select the closed captions option.
- This will activate the closed captions for the session until you close it.