How to add to a playlist on Gaia using your Fire TV:
- Click on the Gaia app to open it.
- Navigate to the video you’d like to add to your playlist and then click to open.
- Once opened, on the right side, under the title picture, select “Add to playlist.” You should see the “+ Add to Playlist” change to “− Remove from Playlist.”
- From there, navigate to the left, under “Home,” and select “Playlist.” You should see “Watch History” and “My Playlist.”
- Click “My Playlist” to confirm that the video has been added.
To Remove from Playlist:
- Click the Gaia app to open it.
- On the left, in the menu, select “Playlist.” You will see “Watch History” and “My Playlist.”
- Select “My Playlist.”
- When that opens, navigate to the right, then click “Edit.” You should see an “X” populate on the left side of the episodes.
- To remove, click the “X.”
- To undo, click the arrow.
- When finished, navigate back to the right side of the screen and click “Done.”