To search for a topic or title on your Apple TV, please follow the steps below:
- Open the Gaia app. On the left, under "Home," slide down to "Search." This will populate the on-screen keyboard.
- Use your touchpad on the remote to select the letters to spell out the title or topic. This will populate search suggestions.
- Click the series or title you’d like to watch in order to expand it.
- If a series is selected, doing so will populate the newest episode on top and then the seasons underneath.
- If a topic is selected, doing so will populate all videos related to the topic.
- Scroll and search for the video that you want to enjoy and then click to select.
- Navigate to your selection and click on it to expand the play menu.