If you are experiencing an audio issue when viewing Gaia on your computer or laptop then please follow the steps below:
- Click play to begin watching a video on Gaia.com.
- While your video is playing, locate the audio icon in the player control bar. Hover over the icon and slide the control knob to the right to turn the volume all the way up.
- If you're watching on a browser, ensure your tab isn't muted by looking for the mute icon on the Gaia tab while your video is playing. If your tab is muted, right-click on it and select Unmute Tab or Unmute Site.
- Ensure the volume on your computer is also turned up.
- There may be volume controls on your keyboard.
- If you're using a laptop, unplug any external speakers or headphones to see if you get better sound through the built-in speakers.
- If you need any help with your computer’s volume, check your owner's manual or talk with your computer manufacturer.
If you continue to have issues, please follow our troubleshooting steps here.