This article answers the following questions:
Can I enable casting from my PC?
Yes, casting from your PC is quick and easy with the following steps:
- On your computer, open Chrome
- At the top right, click "More" > "Cast"
- Choose the Chromecast device where you want to watch the content
- If you're already using the Chromecast, your content will replace what's on your TV
When you've finished, to the right of the address bar, click the "Cast" icon > Stop casting.
Can I enable AirPlay from my Mac?
Yes, you can Airplay directly from your Mac with the following steps:
- Connect your Mac to the same Wi-Fi network as your Apple TV or AirPlay 2-compatible smart TV.
- On your Mac, open the video you want to stream from www.Gaia.com
- In the video playback controls, click the "AirPlay" icon
- Select your Apple TV or smart TV.
To stop streaming video, click the "AirPlay" icon in the video playback controls, then choose "Turn Off AirPlay"
For more complete instructions, please visit here!