In this article, we cover:
Before installing Gaia, ensure your device is compatible.
We are only supporting the most current Roku models (available for purchase at www.roku.com).
For the best Gaia experience on Roku, we recommend the following devices:
- Roku Ultra (4640)
- Roku Premiere+ (4630)
- Roku Streaming Stick+ (3810)
- Roku 4 (4400)
- Roku Premiere (4620)
The following Roku devices are also supported but will not perform as reliably with the Gaia app due to hardware and memory limitations:
- Roku Streaming Stick, HDMI (3500)
- Roku 1, SE (2710)
- Roku 2 (4210)
- Roku 3 (4230)
Installing the Gaia app on your Roku device is simple. Please follow the steps below:
1. From your home screen and click on "Streaming channels." Search for "Gaia" by name or click here.
2. Once you have found the app, select "Add channel." Now the Gaia channel will be on your home screen every time you turn on your Roku device.
Logging in to the Gaia app on your Roku device is simple. Please follow the steps below:
After installing the Gaia app on your Roku device, you will need to either log in with your email address and password (shown in video above), or complete a one-time activation process using a separate device.
To log in with your email address and password, follow the steps below:
1. Open the Gaia app and select "Log In."
2. On the next page, select "Log In With Email."
3. Type your username and password, select "Log In."
If you choose to activate your account with a different device, then follow the steps below:
1. Open the Gaia app and select "Log In." Example
3. If you do this on a device that you have previously used to log in to Gaia, it will remember you and you will only be prompted to enter the code. If you have never logged in to Gaia on the device, you will instead be prompted to enter your Gaia username, which is the email address you signed up with. Example
4. Once you enter the code on your second device, your Roku device will automatically log in within 30 seconds.